PARKERSBURG — The YMCA of Parkersburg Health within the Park free out of doors health courses will return to this yr at parks and swimming pools at Southwood, Metropolis Park and North Hills swimming pools.
Courses begin on Monday and will probably be supplied Monday via Thursday at every of the swimming pools.
The schedule is:
* Mondays starting June 14: Yoga on the Pool Deck with Crystal Leonard, 6:15-7:15 p.m. at Metropolis Park Pool.
* Tuesdays starting June 15: Aqua Zumba with Vicki McGraw, 6:15-7:15 p.m. at Southwood Pool.
* Wednesdays starting June 16: Aqua Bootcamp with Vicki McGraw, 6:15-7:15 p.m. at Southwood Pool.
* Thursdays starting June 17: Aqua Zumba with Alex White, 6:15-7:15 p.m. at Metropolis Park Pool.
* Thursdays starting June 17: Aqua Zumba with Vicki McGraw, 6:00-7:00 p.m. at North Hills Pool.
Health courses are free for members and non-members of the Y. It’s recommended contributors arrive quarter-hour early to the category of their alternative.
“I like that the Y is ready to supply free courses to the group in hopes that folks can see health could be enjoyable,” stated Crystal Leonard, YMCA of Parkersburg well being and health coordinator. “We’ve got a number of nice instructors who’re enthusiastic concerning the courses and giving again to the group.”
Sooner or later, the YMCA plans to broaden Health within the Park so as to add extra courses to the lineup.
For extra details about Health within the Park or extra health courses, name 304-485-5585, go to www.parkersburgymca.org.
At the moment’s breaking information and extra in your inbox